This business is For Sale on a walk in walk out basis HOWEVER the Seller will also consider a part sale with a view to establishing a new partnership with a suitable Buyer.
In the event of an outright sale the Seller is prepared to remain on as an employee to assist with the transition and ongoing management of the business for a period of up to 12 months after transfer of ownership or any shorter period to suit the Buyer.
A small bar and restaurant focused on share food, fine wine, cocktails and boutique beers with an unmatched level of service, providing a much needed alternative to existing venues with a W.A. Restaurant Liquor Licence with an approved capacity for up to 150 seated patrons focusing on an extensive and contemporary share food menu.
There is an option to further upgrade the restaurant licence to a small bar licence so that patrons can be served in this attractive venue without the necessity to purchase a meal . This would significantly expand the potential patron base and in principle further expand this already substantial business.
- High annual gross turnover circa $1.3M for year end 30 June 2016.
- Currently trading dinner service 5 days per week. Significant potential to grow business with expanded breakfast and lunch offerings.
- A modern , well appointed quality fit out that residents are proud to call their local and international tourists can relate to and experience genuine hospitality at unexaggerated prices.
- Local and international boutique beers and wines complimented by a range of classic and refreshing, award winning cocktails.
- Varied menu inspired by the best local produce WA has to offer incorporating rare and indigenous 'bush' ingredients to provide a unique Australian twist to classic dishes from around the world.
- Knowledgeable, friendly and well trained, long term staff to provide full service to every table in the venue. Locals serving locals with familiarity and professionalism that will keep them coming back yet can also provide some perspective and insight to customers that are visiting the region.
- Outstanding service and venue design whilst serving a consistent and value for money product.
- Capitalising on the prime views across the Bay.
- Exceptional sound system with strong focus on music, programmed to suit the mood and easily adjustable in response to or to create a particular vibe.
- Use of raw natural materials such as timber for both fixtures and furniture with colourful yet muted soft furnishings to create a warm and inviting environment that blends well with the surrounding landscape.
- Providing a variety of different patron spaces to cater for everyone and so each table enjoys the outlook over the bay.
Keywords: Restaurant CAFE NORTHWEST SMALL BAR