Narembeen is a busy town in the Wheatbelt region of Western Australia. It is located 286 km, almost due east, from the city of Perth. It is the primary commercial centre in the Shire of Narembeen, in which the major industries are cereal crops, cattle and sheep farming. The surrounding areas also produce wheat and other cereal crops.
Situated only 200 metres from the main street, the Narembeen hotel was originally built in 1923 to provide a social venue for locals. The hotel is a pivotal meeting hub for locals young and old.
Hotel Facilities and Features include:
- Budget accommodation
- 7 Hotel Staff rooms
- 5 Motel rooms
- Newly renovated bar
- Counter and dining room meals
- Beer garden
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee/Sugar/Milk and bottled water
- Laundry facilities which include a coin operated washing machine/dryer
- Guest barbecue facilities
- Enclosed garden area
The hotel hosts many functions and social events, offering customers various forms of entertainment and menu specials throughout the week. It can comfortably seat 50 guests inside and an additional 50 outside in the beer garden area.
Key Features Include:
- Standard retail lease terms and conditions
- Initial lease term of 10 years
- Further option term of 5 years
- Attractive rent $57,240 pa
- Strong net profit