Amani Bar & Kitchen is regarded as one of Leederville’s most funky and classy small bars with a Melbournian setting that provides a great venue for locals and visitors alike. It is the only bar dedicated to craft beers, good wines and cocktails.
Amani offers dinner, high tea and also live entertainment, all of which sets it apart from the other licensed outlets in the surrounding area.
The Lease to this premises was purchased in 2012 where it underwent a major fit out to cater to the potential clientele and surrounding demographics for the business. Amani Bar & Kitchen was opened in January 2013.
The current owners have strived to maintain excellent customer service, affordability and a setting that draws customers back time and time again. The business has it’s own website and has amassed a large following on Facebook and other popular social media sites. This social media reach resource which a new and motived hands-on operator can exploit to further grow this already successful outlet.
A summary of the features of this business include:
- Fantastic location
- Fully equipped commercial grade kitchen
- High quality as new modern fit out throughout the premises
- High percentage of regular/repeat cliental
- Small Bar licence for 95 patrons plus an additional alfresco area to the front of the venue
- Secure lease in place with options to 2032 and the possibility of further lease term negotiation
- Fair annual rent and rent reviews
- Potential for expansion to roof or upstairs area
- Ideal location with close proximity to Perth city close to public transport
- Excellent exposure situated on main road to northern suburbs
- Gourmet tapas and mains menu
- Well trained and knowledgeable staff in front and back of house.
- A carefully selected and popular wine list and an extensive range of cocktails served in unique glassware, punchbowls, quirky teapots and jugs
- Entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights only