Busy, well established Small Bar in prime location. Since opening initially, the business has grown exponentially and now turnover exceeds $1.0M per year.
Business Features include:
- Consistent revenue growth (pre and post Covid compulsory closure period)
- Annual revenues exceeding $1.0m per annum
- Annual net profit ( EBITDA) now circa $375,000 per annum
- Prime position on the main trading strip
- Small Bar license
- Large selection of “on tap” local boutique beers, ciders and wines
- Large open space floor plan with inside seating for 65 patrons
- Inviting and comfortable beer garden with alfresco seating for an additional 35 patrons
- Ample close by street parking
- Well established repeat client base
- Secure lease with options until 2o35
- Low and attractive rent
- Compact easily managed premises with low property overheads and outgoings
- Strong social media presence
- Genuine potential to further grow the business. Local council has recently granted planning approval for a perimeter
fence and deck in the rear of the building to create a second alfresco area which will increase the seating capacity of
- Currently trading five days a week, two of which are limited to dinner.
The current owners have adopted restricted trading days and hours to suit their own lifestyle. There is significant
demand on the days the business is currently closed. A motivated Buyer could grow the business simply by increasing
the trading days and hours.
The current owners are wanting to relocate to the East Coast to be closer to family so have reluctantly made the decision to
sell the business. This is a unique and genuine opportunity for an owner/operator with a passion for hospitality.