The business premises is located in the City of Mandurah CBD on the busy estuary. The Foreshore Cafe was renovated and rebranded by the current owners in 2018.
The cafe offers a variety of breakfast and lunch options, coffee, dog treats and made to order food items. The cafe is currently open 7 days a week to cater for their repeat local clientele and a growing tourist population. The foreshore area has undergone various upgrades including the ocean pool located directly across from the cafe increasing it’s popularity with tourists and locals and therefore the exposure of the business
- Ideal location for Café
- Opposite park with estuary views
- Surrounding foreshore, roads and footpaths all recently upgraded
- Main road shop frontage
- New Alfresco fit out
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen
- Seating capacity inside and out
- Consistent weekly turnover
- Will generate attractive profit to motivated hands on operator
- Closes at 2.30 pm daily
- Asking $95,000 PSAV
The owners have decided to sell as they want to pursue different career paths.