This well presented historic Australia Post freehold property and profitable business enjoys guaranteed income from a contracted mail run and is located only 2 hrs from the Perth CBD. The business is a pivotal part of the local community and provides the residents and surrounding property owners with a range of services including mail box rental, local mail delivery, road mail box delivery, retail sales of stationary, electronics, mobile phones, souvenirs and gifts.
With a separate comfortable 3 bedroom home included this represents a unique opportunity for a couple or family looking to relocate to the country and secure their own life style employment and income.
THE FREEHOLD POST OFFICE AND BUSINESS :
- Well-appointed licensed post office with full bill paying and banking facilities
- Provides services to surrounding districts not available at other LPOs ( Identity Services , Land Title Verification checks etc )
- 216 post office boxes of which 200 are currently rented.
- Consistent revenues for the last 3 years under the current ownership
- Potential to add new products and services to the retail offering provided they do not compete with Australia Post products
- Trades 5 ½ days per week
- Regular monthly income from contracts with Australia Post and for the local library.
- Well documented business with excellent procedures and systems to ensure smooth transition to new owner
- Fully air conditioned premises by three separate systems servicing the retail shop, the library and the mail sorting room.
Included with the freehold post office and business is a comfortable and very well-presented 3 bedroom family home which features:
- Large lounge Room
- Kitchen/Dining Area with separate pantry
- Alfresco/patio entertaining area
- Shade house and garden shed
The property has recently undergone renovations which includes a brand new roof, new evaporative ducted air conditioning and a new solar hot water system.
The current owners are a husband and wife team with 2 small children. The husband was offered very attractive and lucrative interstate work. That work requires him to spend 3 weeks of every month on site in the Eastern states. With the demands of a young family, the requirements of running the business are too much for the wife to cope with on her own and so they have reluctantly decided to sell and relocate to accommodate the husbands new employment commitments.