Originally established in the mid-1980s this unique and highly successful business specialises in the design and manufacture of components and devices used in LV electrical switchboards and motor control centres. The Company employs around 15 people engaged in management and support, accounting, engineering, design, machining and assembly. Most components are sourced from local businesses.
DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE OF PRODUCTS
All products currently being sold are designed in-house. The company has built up a comprehensive library of CAD blocks of most new and old ACBs used in Australia. These form the building blocks of the designs for the various combinations of retrofit and installation kits for ACBs.
TESTING AND CERTIFICATION
The company holds up to date test reports to Australian/New Zealand Standards for all of its products. These tests meet all compliance requirements for short-circuit strength, temperature rise, dielectric strength, endurance and flammability etc
The company’s quality management system is certified to AS/NZS9001:2015 by Bureau Veritas Certification. The company engages the services of an experienced external auditor to review all processes according to schedule.
- KEY FINANCIAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Gross revenue circa $3.5 M per annum
- EBITDA – ( under management ) circa $750k per annum
- Long established repeat client base comprising circa 150 active customers
- Excellent revenue spread across customers with largest client accounting for less than 12%of revenue
- Extremely well documented ensuring all trading information can be confidently demonstrated.
- Excellent operating processes and procedures to ensure a smooth and seamless transition to the new owner and ease of management going forward
- Huge potential –There is no advertising and very little marketing conducted by the current owners.
- Quality plant and equipment through out
- This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic and motivated owner to take over a proven and profitable business which has a strong and successful trading history and genuine growth potential
For More Details Contact:
Mr Lance White Or Mr Nigel Gill
0413 734 177 0407 337 737