Located in the heart of Guildford this Iconic Art-Deco building is now available to a new operator for immediate use as a cafe or restaurant. Excellent exposure on a corner site located on the towns main road and close to public transport services.
Accommodating internal seating for 80 patrons plus street-front alfresco dining and a secluded rear courtyard. The venue has been renovated to cater for the needs of a hospitality business.
The premise will also suit a small-bar, subject to approval, and sub-lease is available for an operator looking to lease the kitchen during closed periods for additional revenue.
Property features include:
- Licensed to cater for 120 pax
- RGL approved for Restaurant License with Alfresco and liquor without a meal ETP – license is valid and currently in suspension awaiting new owner
- Front and enclosed rear courtyard dining
- Commercial Kitchen fitout
- Full Bar and store area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to restaurant and office
- Evaporative air conditioning to Kitchen
- 2 service areas catering to the front and rear area of the premises
- External staff washroom and shower facilities
- 5 car bays on site (plus street parking)
- Disabled access
- Security alarm & CCTV camera’s
- Zoned general commercial and approved use – restaurant
- Tables & chairs available for purchase by tenant
- Land Area 416m2
- Lettable Area 254m2
On standard terms and conditions.
Owner is open to lease negotiation.
$68,580 per annum plus outgoings and GST
Freehold purchase available by negotiation