Established in 2015, this award winning and very popular restaurant is situated in a major and popular southwest regional location. It has shown substantial growth each year and now enjoys revenues of approximately $1.2 million per annum. Operating from a modern, well-maintained and low-cost premises it generates substantial profits for the owner and demonstrates genuine potential for further improvements in both revenue and profitability. With well-developed management systems, carefully documented processes and well-trained staff the business is set up to run efficiently with minimal hands-on input from the owner.
Business Features Include:
- Compact 74 sqm floor area (kitchen and dining)
- Large storeroom
- Alfresco dining 33.7 sqm
- Comfortable and easily manageable 60 seat capacity
- Primarily a busy dine in restaurant but also enjoys strong demand for takeaway meals
- Ideal location with good exposure , excellent shop frontage and regular high volume pedestrian traffic
- Modern commercial kitchen with quality plant and equipment throughout
- Unique and popular open kitchen design visible to patrons
- Abundant convenient on-site parking for customers
- Professional staff offering high standard of service
- Long term, well-trained, quality staff who are passionate about their role and the restaurant
- Carefully planned, efficient menu which is easily transferable from lunch to dinner
- Flexible menu options designed to suit either dine in or takeaway options
- Middle Eastern theme with no competition either in the town or in the surrounding region
- Authentic Middle Eastern Cuisine.
- Located in busy shopping centre which includes 24 hour Kmart department store, allowing for longer opening hours.
Despite the obvious success and potential of the business, due to unfortunate personal circumstances the owner has reluctantly decided she must sell the business. This is a unique opportunity for a buyer to purchase a well-established and highly profitable growing business. With well documented menus, recipes, procedures and management systems this business can be easily taken over by a new operator and importantly can be duplicated in additional locations to take advantage of its monopoly theme in the region.