Nestled in the state forest beside the picturesque Serpentine Dam, located only 45 minutes from the Perth CBD, this unique year as a minimum cafe/gallery is the primary stop for all tourists and locals visiting the dam.
The business is ideally suited to a hands on operator or couple seeking a profitable lifestyle business. Main features include:
- Fully licensed cafe/restaurant
- Currently only trading 5 days per week (a motivated owner may elect to expand this)
- Substantially consistent revenue circa $300,000 per annum
- Benefit of comfortable on-site accommodation plus net profit to owner operator of optimally $80,000 a year
- No immediate competition to the business
- Small gift area/Art Gallery promoting local artists paintings and woodwork
- Massive seating capacity with ability to cater for 100 patrons on busy weekends with a cosy interior setting and well-appointed adjoining alfresco area
- Large car park able to cater for buses and tour operators
- Stunning views over the picturesque Serpentine Dam
- Offering a range of homemade food , cakes, scones etc for lunches, morning and afternoon teas
- On-site accommodation includes a comfortable 3 bedroom x 1 bathroom residence for the owners of the business
- Long secure lease with very low rent and low outgoings. This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands on operator or a couple who are passionate about hospitality to take this business forward and capitalize on it’s potential.
- After running the cafe successfully for over 7 years, they have decided to sell as they now want to commit more time to raising their 4 young children.