The Ithaca Motel is located 3hrs drive from Perth CBD in the well known city of Busselton. The coastal city is a tourist mecca (with events all year), attractions including wineries, olive groves, natural rugged coastline catering for holiday makers not only from Australia but from all over the world.
Situated on the grounds of the Historic Ithaca property, the motel is ideally positioned in a quiet street only a few hundred metres from the main CBD street, shops, cafes, restaurants, local hotels, the main beach and the iconic Busselton Jetty. Originally built in 1896, the heritage listed manor is a combination of original period features, axminster carpet and re-purposed furniture and fittings.
Features of the business include:
- A new LONG TERM LEASE is now available on this beautifully presented motel business.
- Showing consistent trade growth and attractive profit
- Ideally suited to owner operator couple
- Comprises a total of 18 motel & 4 private rooms and all of which have been renovated
- The reception/ check in for the Busselton Ithaca Motel is uniquely housed in the historic Ithaca 1896 building
- There are landscaped gardens with a Gazebo and free BBQ facilities for guests and free onsite parking
- On site accommodation for manager /operator
- Commercial kitchen approved by local shire
- Repeat business catering to large groups
- Huge potential to grow the business through food offerings
The current owners of the business are wanting a change of pace and to start preparing for their retirement.