The owner of this immaculately presented business has unexpected personal matters to attend to and which must take priority over his business activities. He has therefore reluctantly decided that this impressive cafe / bistro must be sold immediately. In order to achieve an immediate sale he has nominated a price which represents approximately one third of the initial set up and fit out costs. This is therefore an excellent opportunity for a hands on operator to acquire and continue to develop a substantial business, with a solid and growing revenue base and a strong social media presence without paying for years of hard earned goodwill and at a fraction of its actual market value.
Features of the business include:
- Turnover circa $750k pa
- Currently run under management with competent motivated head chef and well trained.
- Located on an ideal highly visible corner site close in an affluent suburb close to the CBD
- Easy access and egress with plenty of close free street parking in addition to on-site parking for owners, staff and customers
- Warm, inviting ambiance with indoor and outdoor seating for around 85 people
- Impressive quality fit-out and décor
- Top of the range furniture, plant & equipment
- Extensive quality commercial kitchen fit-out
- Long secure lease with options
- Attractive rent
- Strong social media presence with 5 star rating on Facebook and Trip Advisor
- Large established data base of patrons
- Excellent local community profile and involvement
- Liquor license with ETP
- Business catchment area which offers an excellent demographic mix of dense residential and commercial units.
- Genuine growth opportunities a for a full time hands on owner operator
- Opportunity for expansion/ diversification by the easy addition of a pizza bar in the adjoining tenancy.
- Opportunity to grow the business through commercial catering/outside catering