The Satchmo Café is located in North Perth, approx. 10 minute from the heart of the city center. The Café was established in 2015 by the Karnovsky family, a mother and son team
whose vision was to showcase a New Orleans inspired café as well as offering customers a seasonal menu. The café is fondly named after Louis Armstrong who was raised in New Orleans by the Karnovsky family in the early 1900’s.
Nestled on one of North Perths busy roads, the café offers the convenience of both takeaway offerings as well as a dine-in breakfast and lunch menu. The café is licensed and
able to seat 30 customers inside and approx. 20 outside. The décor is café style with polished concrete floors, pastel shades, mismatched vintage style furniture with artwork and memorabilia showcased on the surrounding walls. Occasionally they have live entertainment. Currently the cafe hosts live jazz every Sunday morning . The café is a popular venue for functions and special events.
Other features of the business are;
- Turnover to 30 June 2020 nearly 1.0M
- Consistent trade growth each year since opening
- Closes 3pm each day (3pm Sundays). Opportunity for the Buyer of the business to
further grow the business by extending trading hours to include dinner service.
- Full Restaurant License
- Customer parking is available at the front of the premises as well as side street parking and across the road at the Coles Car Park
- Well established customer base
- Currently only offers Breakfast and Lunch. Opportunity for further growth through
extending trading hours to include evening meal service.
After successfully building up the business and the owners now dealing with health issues, they have decided to sell.