This well established plumbing and gas fitting business is located in WA’s Mid West region and has been successfully run by the current owners for 20 plus years. The owners are now looking to retire and are offering the business for sale as part of that plan. They are prepared to provide the business buyer with a new lease of the business premises or alternatively sell the freehold of those premises if that is the preferred option.
Business features include;
- Turnover exceeds approx $ 500,000 (pa)
- Profit to owner/operator circa $350,000 (pa)
- Operates from modern purpose built commercial premises situated on a large industrial block
- Extensive database of over 1000 active clients
- Provides services to domestic clients but also to major projects including housing and local maintenance, mining groups, commercial businesses, local government authorities and new housing developments
- Vehicle with all tools and equipment etc included in the sale
- located in regional town centre
- New long term lease will be provided to the buyer of the business (or freehold can be acquired on a WIWO basis)
The business has grown consistently year on year. The current owners (husband and wife team) now hand select the new work they take on – essentially the most attractive opportunities. There are numerous new work opportunities they do not accept that an energetic and motivated owner can readily take on to quickly further grow the business.
The offering is as follows;
Business Assets – $400,000 PSAV
- Includes goodwill, all plant and equipment for the plumbing and gas fitting business.
- Owners are offering a new lease of the premises that the business operates from, attractive low rent, secure lease term with standard terms and conditions (if only business is purchased)
Freehold – $380,000 (Land and Buildings) PSAV
- Total Land Area 2002 m2
- Industrial shed
- Sea Container
- Bore & Rainwater tanks
Waste Disposal Business
There is also an opportunity to separately purchase an associated fully equipped and profitable waste disposal business. This is operated by the same owner as the plumbing/gas business, from the same business premises.
Details of this offering are as follows:
Business Assets – $210,000 incl Plant and Equipment
- Includes goodwill, plant and equipment
- Turnover exceeds approx $ 140,000 pa
- Minimal overheads with estimated profit to owner/operator circa $110,000