Located in the western suburbs, this well established and very well known restaurant is ideally situated in a heritage cottage with the shop front adjoining a busy and central cappuccino strip. The surrounding area is highly populated by locals and tourists alike all year round.
The business is consistently listed as one of the top rating restaurants in the area on respected social media sites such as Trip Advisor and Dimmi. A well designed website and face-book page form the basis of their advertising as well as word of mouth from their repeat clientele.
Business Features include:
- Established in 2014
- Turnover approx. 1.1M per annum
- Adjusted profit to owner/operator circa $150,000 p/a
- Fully Licensed
- Well Established clientele
- Long lease with attractive rent
- Active presence on social media
- Strong and effective website
- Authentic menu and drink offerings
- Ample street and nearby multi-storey parking
- Dine in and Al Fresco dining options
- Seating capacity for 90 customers
- Takeaway option available through Menu Log
The owners have successfully built up the business and met all of their goals they set for themselves. They are now ready to continue with the next chapter in their lives and seek out new challenges.