Rumps was originally established 24 years ago in Mandurah Forum Shopping Centre. The business quickly outgrew those premises and so 13 years ago they relocated to the much larger premises which they currently operate from today at the Meadow Springs Shopping Centre. This family owned and run business specializes in quality meats and Mandurahs largest range of small goods, a range of seafood and various boutique condiments.
Business features include:
- Annual turnover approx 2.0M per annum
- Established, recognised and respected business name since 1990
- Large established loyal client base
- Large 251m2 premises with impressive quality fit out in a busy shopping centre
- Attractive rent and lease terms
- Large car park for customers
- Use locally grown produce – beef, free range pork, lamb and chicken
- Comprehensive range of local and International smallgoods and sausages and cheeses. Also locally grown fruits and vegetables.
- Comprehensive range of frozen, local and imported fish and seafood.
- Hot food produced on the premises and sold 3 days per week.
- Open 6 days a week
- Qualified staff Trained to operate the business unsupervised
- Strong social media presence and established website with online ordering feature
The owners are retiring.