Located in the southern suburbs of Perth, this family run florist has been established for more than 40 years. With numerous awards it has a highly respected name as trusted provider and a reputation for outstanding quality, service and value
Specialising in weddings and corporate functions but also with a strong domestic retail revenue base, the business offers clients fresh and artificial flower arrangements and gift lines for all occasions. They also run floral classes which are very popular and a profitable addition to the main business activities.
- Consistent annual turnover now approaching $300,000 per annum
- Attractive net profits to an owner operator
- Current sales based primarily on repeat customers and word-of-mouth
- Significant potential for motivated buyer to grow business through marketing, utilizing large social media following etc.
- 2 Top ranking professional website
- Long history of numerous awards by the Australian Bridal Industry Academy provides invaluable credibility for the business
- A robust revenue base with a unique mix of corporate and retail domestic customers
- Convenient internet generated orders via website and 3 strong relay networks
- Purpose built business premises with space and equipment inventory to accommodate very large orders
- Includes signed and badged delivery van
The Business Premises
The impressive and highly functional business premises feature:
- Long secure lease with options
- Low rent and outgoings
- Large 232 m2 floor space provides space for showroom, meeting area for wedding / corporate clients, floral classes etc.
- Highly visible frontage to busy corner location
- Impressive reception
- Fully equipped spacious floral studio ideal for preparation for large wedding orders etc.
- Easy access with abundant on-site parking which includes 6 designated car bay
After 40 years running and developing the business, the owners have decided it is now time to retire. Their daughter who currently assists them on a daily basis is looking to spend more time with her young family and so the family has reluctantly reached the decision to sell and handover the business. This is an ideal opportunity for a new and motivated owner to takeover this successful and respected business and to grow it to the next level of success.