Price Reduced for quick sale.
This Yoga academy has been running successfully since opening it’s doors in 1999. The current owner/operator has run the business for approximately 19 years and during that time she has developed strong brand recognition and a strong repeat customer base who are all familiar with and confident in the business and its staff.
The current owner is operating the business at a level which suits her lifestyle. Growth is no longer a priority. For a number of years now repeat clientele and word of mouth are therefore the primary drivers of the business. Some marketing is done primarily with their own website and through other social media as Facebook. With over 4000 contacts on their attendee data base there is considerable scope for an enthusiastic and motivated operator to expand this already solid business base.
The academy is fully stocked with ample floor space and yoga equipment for classes of up to 25 participants.
In addition to the owner, who currently only works approximately 20 hours per week, the business employs experienced part time contractors who teach those scheduled classes not covered by the owner. Together they offer their patrons :
- Traditional Yoga classes with all equipment supplied,
- Facilities to host workshops with audio visual equipment
- An extensive library of related publications,
- A range of yoga equipment for retail sale
The fit-out in the current premises is only 3.5 years old and presents exceptionally well. It features :
- Total area of 206 sqm,
- Inviting, open plan, fully furnished modern reception area,
- Large, modern and fully carpeted yoga room
- Inside toilet facilities, and
- Close ample parking for clients.
- Ground floor premises with easy access
- Attractive rent and lease terms
The current lease allows for the premises to be sub leased to anyone who wishes to hire the academy to run similar activities and workshops.
The staff are fully capable of running the business in the owners absence.